One of the eminent niche recruiting sites for future-proof industries in Europe, smartcity.careers is the definitive go-to career platform for forward thinking students and high potential graduates, corporate innovation leaders and disruptive startups from smart city industries.
Our recruiting platform showcases subject-matter experts who stand out in their field, focusing on thought leadership in 21st century innovative industries, company profiles, startup stories, disruptive technologies and professional development trends graduates and job seekers can use to improve their job application skills and start impact driven smart city careers.
Our readership consists of highly motivated students and recent graduates from top European universities, impact driven jobs seekers, startup entrepreneurs, founders, and industry CEOs seeking high end and insightful best practices, tips, tools, strategies and perspectives about the world of smart cities.
Guest Post Opportunities: Smart Cities, 21st Century Recruiting / HR and Startup Culture
We are looking for guest post contributors who have recruiting, human resource management, startup, small business or entrepreneurial experience from leading companies or disruptive startups. We also welcome guest blog articles from innovators, startup enthusiasts, entrepreneurs, and business leaders with industry-specific expertise.
If you have a story to tell about one or more of the following industries, trends or topics, you might be just the guest post contributor we would love working with:
- Smart City General and Trending Topics
- Smart Energy Production, Storage and Distribution
- Renewable Energies
- Urban Energy Production / Smart Grid
- Zero Carbon Houses
- Urban Energy Production & Storage
- Smart Grid & Energy Efficiency
- New business models and regulation
- Smart City Innovation & Technology
- Integrated Vision
- Internet of Things (IoT) / Machine to machine (M2M)
- City in the Cloud
- Big Data
- Urban Sensorization Solutions
- Data visualization
- Collaborative City & the Smart Society
- Co-city: collaboration, entrepreneurship & creativity
- Social innovation
- Citizen engagement & participation
- Urban entrepreneurship
- Urban regeneration & Creative city
- Sustainable Built Environment
- City sustainability / Climate change management / Liveable cities
- Water management
- Product cycle / waste management
- Smart growth / Rethinking cities
- Green building
- Green spaces / Urban green
- Governance & Economy
- Governance Models / Governance Frameworks
- Public-Private Collaboration
- Funding Smart Transformation
- Smart & Open Government
- Open data
- New mobility paradigms
- Multimodal mobility on demand
- Intelligent Transport Systems
- Electric Vehicle & EV infrastructure
- Sharing urban mobility space
- Geomatic Technologies
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Remote sensing and photogrammetry
- Geodesy and navigation
- Geo-information visualization
- Urban Resilience & Security
- Urban resilience strategies
- Urban utilities ICTs solutions
- Security and emergencies city services
We prioritize well-researched, smartly written articles that will provoke, inform, and entertain. We welcome various writing styles, and are particularly drawn to guest bloggers and writers with a strong point of view and a high-energy, narrative style.
Prospective contributors to our smart city news and editorials should familiarize themselves with our content before submitting articles. We prioritize specific, actionable advice that high potential graduates, job seekers and startup owners can utilize to improve their respective skill sets and industry specific knowledge. Please refer to our smartcity.careers news section for samples.
Please submit original content. Plagiarism will not be condoned. smartcity.careers retains first publication rights and the right to promote, reuse or modify content.
As a guest contributor, content submissions are unpaid. Featured writers and experts will benefit from attribution, maximized exposure to our European and global readership and a backlink to their own site.
All submissions should be:
- Submitted in their entirety, between 1,000 and 1,500 words
- “Evergreen content”; posts that won’t become outdated
- Unique, creative, timely, and relevant
- Narrative-like, news or opinion
- Correct in spelling and grammar
- Well-researched and fact-checked, with the addition of relevant sources (e.g. quotations, references, links)
Get in touch
For any articles that we publish, we’ll credit you with a short bio and link to your website as well as championing and promoting you and your writing. If you fit the above guidelines, please email us with the following info:
- Your idea or article
- Any previous writing samples
- A short bit about who you are are
- A link to your website, if you have one
Special Contribution Opportunities
If you’d like your book to be reviewed by our experienced and well-informed editors for inclusion in our book lists or special book features, please let us know via the contact form below and if interested we’ll request a press copy.
You can contact us anytime by email, or submitting your message via the form below. We are happy to get back to you to answer your questions, feedback and cooperation proposals.