- This event has passed.
MIT Internet of Things Bootcamp
29 May, 2017 - 3 June, 20179999$
The MIT Internet of Things Bootcamp is a short, intense course that teaches people how to apply connectivity to solve big problems with tiny Computers.
By the end of the MIT Internet of Things Bootcamp, you will learn how to:
- Choose appropriate sensors and collect data
- Use microcontrollers to transfer data from sensors to the Internet
- Apply web tools to remotely analyze the data
- Send processed information back to a device
- Control electronic systems over the Internet
- Apply the information to solve big problems
- See what new IoT technologies MIT is developing
- Understand how to make money from IoT
- Predict key trends in emerging IoT industries